Join thousands of colleagues worldwide who share your ideals and goals. Membership in the Emergency Nurses Association (PAENA) helps you expand your knowledge, strengthen your skills, and further your career through state-of-the-art educational opportunities, networking, research, and certification.
The first step to success is maximizing your opportunities and that's what PAENA does best. Whether you are a staff nurse or ED nurse manager; an administrator or clinical nurse specialist; a pediatric, trauma, or flight nurse; a prehospital coordinator, nurse practitioner, or student nurse; PAENA puts the leadership, credibility, and voice of a world-renowned organization squarely behind you.
Your mission is PAENA's mission: to provide high-quality, compassionate emergency care to your patients, along with visionary leadership that supports, promotes, and protects the emergency nursing profession.
Membership Benefits of ENA:
The Emergency Nurses Association (ENA) is a voluntary national membership association of professional nurses who are committed to the excellence of emergency care. ENA serves its members by achieving the following aims:
- To be the definitive authority on emergency nursing.
- Defining the standards of excellence and promoting the specialty of emergency nursing.
- Promoting quality emergency care through continuing education activities.
- To be the resource for emergency nursing practice, professionalism, education, research, and consultation.
- To identify and address emergency care issues.
- To work collaboratively with other health-related organizations toward the improvement of emergency care.
- To affirm the ENA Code of Ethics.
Still not a member? Click Here to Join ENA Today!