The Membership Committee evaluates the membership databases received from National ENA on current members, new members and non-renewing members to develop strategies to retain members and attract new members. The committee is also responsible for coordinating the scholarship process and promoting emergency nursing to the Michigan Student Nurses Association.
Chairperson: Gail VanStanton
email : eastMENApresident@gmail.com
Join the more than 40,000 nurses worldwide that belong to the Emergency Nurses Association (ENA). Here are some of the many benefits ENA membership offers:
- Networking opportunities at local, state, and national meetings, conferences, and events
- Subscriptions to ENA Connection , Journal of Emergency Nursing, and ENA Newsline
- Discounted pricing on certification exams, national conferences, and shopping in the online ENA Marketplace
- Many FREE online continuing education programs
- Numerous grant and scholarship opportunities
- Access to emergency nursing resources, Listserv communities, EN411 Legislative Networks, ENA Position Statements, and more
- Discount opportunities for nationally recognized services such as MetLife and Nurses Services Organization (NSO)
- Emergency nursing employment opportunities at the ENA Career Center
Membership discount May 2021 pdf
In lieu of our annual conference in May, Michigan emergency nurses joining or renewing ENA membership May 1-31st, 2021 will be eligible to receive $35 off a 1-year membership.
Complete the ENA Membership Application - Attached
Send the completed Membership Application to the MENA Membership Chair with an $80 check or money order payable to the “Emergency Nurses Association”
o Mailings must be post-marked by May 31st, 2021 in order to be eligible for the MENA discount.
o MENA Membership Chair
Gail VanStanton, BSN, RN, CEN
3760 Sancroft Ave
West Bloomfield, MI 48324
Email registration to email@example.com and send an $80 Venmo transfer to @MichiganENA
Emails and Venmo transfers must be made by May 31st, 2021 in order to be eligible for the MENA discount.
NOTE: Applications sent directly to ENA or marked as “invoiced” will NOT be eligible for a discount.
Please contact Gail VanStanton, MENA Membership Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Join or renew today!