Note: Please log in to apply.
- Collaborate on the ongoing updates and revisions of ENA’s trauma related courses
- Provide subject matter expertise related to trauma emergency care.
- Collaborate on the development of trauma and/or injury prevention resources
- Review, revise, and recommend changes to the Course of Advance Trauma Nursing
2023 Specific Criteria:
- Must have subject matter experience in trauma and be willing to serve in collaborative projects
- Must currently be providing emergency care to trauma patients
- Ability to serve for a two-year term
- No onsite meeting required
2023 General Criteria for all committees (unless specifically noted) is as follows:
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
- Professional writing and editing skills
- Writing and/or editing samples may be required for consideration
- Ability to provide expert and time-sensitive feedback on documents from external entities, as requested by the Association, on behalf of the President
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to use ENA Connect for committee activity (online)
- Timely response to email and phone calls
- Ability to participate in meetings via online video conference, phone or in person
- Some committees require attendance at onsite meetings, requiring travel (expenses paid by ENA)
- Review and agree to ENA’s travel policy and guidelines if applicable
- Agree to participate in online video conferencing or conference calls and share documents via ENA CONNECT
- In general, committee meetings, video conferences and conference calls are scheduled during ENA business days of Monday through Friday, however these meetings may take place outside of the general timeframe as needed.
- Be accountable to ENA’s committee code of conduct, communication standards.
- Committee members should not hold an elected position within ENA Nominations and Elections Committee and Board of Directors
- Ability to attend meetings (virtual or in-person), while fulfilling informational requests between meeting dates