Please log in to apply for this opportunity.
The CEN Review Manual and CEN Online Review Course are comprehensive materials that aid in preparing emergency nurses to sit for their CEN exam. This work group will perform content review of current material and make evidenced-based recommendation for updates based on the most current literature and the BCEN CEN content outline. The micro-volunteer requirement includes a 1-year commitment with monthly conference calls.
- Must be an ENA member to apply.
- Current CEN certification required.
- Experience in ED RN education and/or mentorship preferred.
- Experience with the creation, review, and/or editing of CEN review material preferred.
- Familiarity with APA format and the use of references and citations.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word including track changes and other editing features.
- Ability to manage ongoing work assignments and deadlines.
- Ability to work on project until May 2022 or until work is complete.
- Ability to commit to monthly, virtual conference calls. No onsite meeting required.
- Able to complete review work between monthly calls to ensure content is current and evidence-based.