ENA is seeking a Community Administrator to lead a team of moderators supporting our new Critical Access Hospital Community
on ENA CONNECT. Community Administrators are the public leaders of each community, charged with guiding discussion, providing leadership to volunteer Community Moderators, and serving as subject matter experts. The purpose of these designated positions is to recognize members who are committed to an interest area and are heavily involved in .
To ensure the ENA CONNECT community is successful, Community Admins are responsible for the oversight of the community and will maintain an active and visible presence within the community. Admins will monitor and manage the community with the support of volunteer Community Moderators. Admins are responsible for keeping the community active and engaging, overseeing Community Moderators, reviewing moderated posts and stepping in to resolve community or code of conduct issues.
Community Admins must:
- Be a current ENA Member working in a Critical Access Hospital (CAH)
- Have a completed profile including professional photo, accurate name, title, contact information, and an updated discussion signature
- Be familiar with ENA CONNECT Code of Conduct and review moderated discussion posts and library entries “flagged as inappropriate”
- Have a working knowledge of the various features and functions of ENA CONNECT
- Regularly engage in conversation and start new discussion threads when conversation lags or reach out to Community Moderators to reply
- Set email preferences to “Real Time” for your community and closed moderators community to ensure that you receive key updates and have an idea of the discussions happening within the communities
- Ensure the ENA CONNECT community is meeting monthly engagement metrics
- Communicate openly with Community Moderators and ENA Staff as needed. Utilize the closed community to communicate with Community Moderators.
- Recruit core members for initial setup and new Community Moderators as needed
- Serve as a resource for others who are learning or in need of assistance
- Adhere to ENA's Conflict of Interest Policy and Volunteer Code of Conduct
To ensure the success of a community, Community Admins must maintain an active and visible presence within the community. Community Admins must commit to the following participation expectations:
- Periodically start new discussion threads. Be willing to post 1-3 times per week.
- Respond to unanswered posts within 48-72 hours
- Welcome new members to the community
- Moderate discussions for inappropriate content
- Regularly communicate and check-in with Community Moderators
- Create at least 20 seed questions prior to launch in coordination with the Moderators