Please log in to apply.
Note: There are two Lantern Award Committees, when you apply for this opportunity you are automatically applying for either group, for which the charges and criteria are the same.
- Review and recommend revisions for Lantern Award program materials as requested
- Review and score eligible Lantern Award applications
- Provide substantive and supported comments/feedback for Lantern application responses
2022 Specific Criteria:
- Must be able to participate in reviewer training and utilize the online reviewer tool to evaluate Lantern applications
- Deadlines and activity are heaviest between January-July; must have capacity to review a significant number of applications within an eight-week period (April-May) and participate in video conference meetings during June and/or July to create applicant feedback letters
- Excellent writing skills required in order to provide content for inclusion in applicant feedback letters.
- Ability to serve for a two-year term
- No onsite meeting required
2022 General Criteria for Call Committees (unless specifically noted) is as follows:
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
- Professional writing and editing skills
- Writing and/or editing samples may be required for consideration
- Ability to provide expert and time-sensitive feedback on documents from external entities, as requested by the Association, on behalf of the President
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to use ENA Connect for committee activity (online)
- Timely response to email and phone calls
- Ability to participate in meetings via online video conference, phone or in person
- Some committees require attendance at onsite meetings, requiring travel (expenses paid by ENA)
- Review and agree to ENA’s travel policy and guidelines if applicable
- Agree to participate in online video conferencing or conference calls and share documents via ENA CONNECT
- In general, committee meetings, video conferences and conference calls are scheduled during ENA business days of Monday through Friday, however these meetings may take place outside of the general timeframe as needed.
- Be accountable to ENA’s committee code of conduct, communication standards.
- Ability to attend meetings (virtual or in-person), while fulfilling informational requests between meeting dates