Emergency Nursing Orientation is a comprehensive course representing knowledge for the new emergency department nurse. This work group will perform a course content review and make evidenced-based recommendation for course updates. The volunteer requirement includes a 10-month commitment with monthly conference calls.
- Must be an ENA member to apply.
- Current CEN certification preferred.
- Experience in ED RN education and/or mentorship preferred.
- Experience with the Emergency Nursing Orientation (ENO) preferred.
- Familiarity with APA format and the use of references and citations.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word including track changes and other editing features.
- Ability to manage ongoing work assignments and deadlines.
- Ability to work on project until December 1, 2021 or until work is complete.
- Ability to commit to monthly, virtual conference calls. No onsite meeting required.
- Able to complete review work between monthly calls to ensure content is current and evidence-based.