- Recognize the lethality of strangulations
- Identify two subtle signs/symptoms of strangulation
- Describe the impact of strangulation on the survivor
- Relate the importance of collaboration between health care and law enforcement
- Explain how multidisciplinary collaboration improves victim outcomes
This offering has been approved for 6.0 CPE hours for Social Workers, Counselors, and Marriage & Family Therapists by the State of Ohio Counselor, Social Worker, and Marriage & Family Therapist Board.
Approved by the Supreme Court of Ohio Commission on Continuing Legal Education for 5.5 total CLE Horus of "general" instruction.
This event offers 6.0 contact hours to attendees who attend the entire activities and complete an evaluation.
Light breakfast provided.
Lunch is on your own.RSVP by July 1st
Barbara Isom, Adult SANE
Forensic Patient Advocate
*Please note your discipline and email address.