Registration for Emergency Nursing 2021 opens in early April!
Thank you for being a valued ENA member! We are excited to provide you with new updates regarding Emergency Nursing 2021 in Orlando, Florida. Drumroll please ...
New this year
- Registration will open in early April! You will receive an update as soon as it goes live.
- There will be in-person and virtual registration options.
- Housing information will be available when registration launches.
Who can attend
- In-person and virtual registration options – in this ever-changing climate, we hope that offering two ways to attend will provide the right amount of flexibility to allow you to take part in EN21.
- Group registration rates – Register a group of five and get the 6th registration free! Invite your peers and learn together.
- All emergency nurses should join us at EN21 – whether in-person, virtually, or both! Members of ENA will receive exclusive savings while nonmember nurses get a free 1-year membership as part of their registration.
- The safety of attendees and staff is our top priority – we will follow all relevant protocols and guidelines, but that does not mean we can’t still have fun in the sun!
ENA is excited to kick off this year’s event and hopes that you are just as excited as we are. Keep an eye on your email in April. The earlier you register, the more you’ll save.